- 1 How long does it take for your house to be fully furnished in Skyrim?
- 2 How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
- 3 Where is my house in Falkreath?
- 4 How do you expand Lakeview Manor?
- 5 How do I get a steward for my house in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 7 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 8 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 9 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 11 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 12 Can you get a house in Falkreath?
- 13 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 14 Can I make my house bigger in Skyrim?
- 15 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
How long does it take for your house to be fully furnished in Skyrim?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly (50+ times) until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
Where is my house in Falkreath?
Lakeview Manor is located to the east of Falkreath, approximately halfway between Falkreath and Helgen. If you follow the road, you’ll come across Pinewatch, turn north here and you’ll find your land. The Manor is northeast of Falkreath.
How do you expand Lakeview Manor?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
How do I get a steward for my house in Skyrim?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
Can you get a house in Falkreath?
1 Answer. You can buy a house in Falkreath, but only if you have Hearthfire. In vanilla Skyrim, houses are only available in: Windhelm.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can I make my house bigger in Skyrim?
If you wish to expand your home past the Small House layout, you can do so by choosing the Main Hall plan at the drafting table, then constructing parts at the carpenter’s workbench. The Main Hall is considered complete after steps 1-6 in the table, but you can expand further by adding a cellar.
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.