- 1 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 2 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 3 How long does it take for Lakeview Manor to be fully furnished?
- 4 Which Manor is the best in Skyrim?
- 5 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 6 Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 7 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 8 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 9 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 10 How long does it take for a house to be furnished in Skyrim?
- 11 How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
- 12 How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
- 13 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 14 What is the best property to own in Skyrim?
- 15 Is it better to join the Stormcloaks or the Imperials?
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
How long does it take for Lakeview Manor to be fully furnished?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
Which Manor is the best in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How long does it take for a house to be furnished in Skyrim?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom. Skyrim:Breezehome.
|House: Breezehome (view on map)|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
How can I get my steward to furnish my house fast?
The amount of time it takes for stewards to furnish your house depends on the number of times you leave the area. The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
What is the best property to own in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
Is it better to join the Stormcloaks or the Imperials?
In terms of keeping peace, you’re better off joining the Imperials. The Stormcloaks are a small band of rebels whose only goal is for Skyrim to be free of foreign rule, to allow Talos worship in Skyrim, and to see Ulfric Stormcloak be crowned the High King.