- 1 Where can I find corundum ore?
- 2 Where is the best place to find corundum Skyrim?
- 3 Where is the stone quarry in Windstad Manor?
- 4 Where can I get quarried stone in Heljarchen Hall?
- 5 What can you do with corundum ingots?
- 6 Where is Golden Rock Mine?
- 7 Do ore veins replenish in Skyrim?
- 8 Can you make straw in Skyrim?
- 9 What does corundum make in Skyrim?
- 10 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 11 Which house is best in Skyrim?
- 12 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 13 Can you buy quarried stone?
- 14 What does Helgi ghost say?
Where can I find corundum ore?
- Darkwater Crossing.
- Ustengrav – One Ore on a platform across and above the Shout wall.
- There are around 20 individual veins located in Blackreach.
- Goldenrock Mine.
- Knifepoint Mine in Knifepoint Ridge.
- inside and outside Liar’s Retreat.
- At the end of the cave in Ravenscar Hollow.
Where is the best place to find corundum Skyrim?
The most easily accessible corundum mine is Goldenrock Mine, adjacent to Darkwater Crossing in Eastmarch. Although a couple of other locations have more veins, the other locations are inaccessible at the start of the game.
Where is the stone quarry in Windstad Manor?
Quarried Stone and a clay deposit are north-northwest of the manor, at the rock face next to the water’s edge, near the fish hatchery.
Where can I get quarried stone in Heljarchen Hall?
Clay and quarried stone can be mined directly in front of the carpenter’s workbench; a pickaxe and three quarried stone are also near the workbench. A corundum ore vein is located northeast of the carpenter’s workbench, in between the two cliffs.
What can you do with corundum ingots?
Corundum Ingots are used to forge or upgrade scaled, steel plate or banded iron weapons and armor. An ingot can also be used in one Atronach Forge Recipe.
Where is Golden Rock Mine?
Goldenrock Mine is a small mine located near Darkwater Crossing. It is under Stormcloak or Imperial Legion control, depending upon choices made by the Dragonborn in the Civil War storyline.
Do ore veins replenish in Skyrim?
Ore veins generally replenish their ores after about a month (in-game) if the area is marked as “cleared.” Otherwise, it replenishes in 10 days. Each vein, regardless of ore type, will yield three pieces of ore, and at most two precious gems.
Can you make straw in Skyrim?
Where to Get Straw in Skyrim: Straw is one of the easiest materials to find in Skyrim, which is why it’s weird that it’s also one of the most sought-after materials from newbies. Seriously, you can find it in any General Goods store within Skyrim. Just go to any town, and it should be with any of the stores.
What does corundum make in Skyrim?
A Corundum Ingot is a crafting material found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a bronze-colored ingot used to create and improve some armors and make locks for homesteads via smithing.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
Which house is best in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you buy quarried stone?
The steward of your home can supply you with Quarried Stone and other building materials. They will sell 20 units of Quarried Stone for 100 gold.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.