- 1 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do you hire a steward in Skyrim Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 4 Where is my steward Skyrim?
- 5 Is Erik the Slayer a good steward?
- 6 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 7 Can you make AELA your steward?
- 8 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 9 How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
- 10 Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
- 11 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 12 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
- 14 Can Derkeethus be a steward?
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do you hire a steward in Skyrim Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Where is my steward Skyrim?
Check spots that can be interacted with, like the clay, quarried stone patches, smithing area outside if you have one, woodcutting spot, or inside your home, possibly cooking. Sometimes they are out on patrol, or if there is an empty unclaimed bed, they will be sleeping.
Is Erik the Slayer a good steward?
Erik can be a steward, he mentioned it when I went to the home and I got him, but he’s not very good at it because he seems to only be able to do housework if you exit the game and reload after releasing him from following you, or perhaps wait a very long time because he’ll just keep mentioning going on more adventures
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can you make AELA your steward?
Aela is quite an intimidating character and she’s one of the few werewolves that you can have as a follower in Skyrim. This attractive but deadly character can also turn you into a werewolf if you choose, or you can either marry her or keep her as a steward.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Should I make my Housecarl my steward?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
You don’t get to appoint a Steward in one of your five basic town houses ( Breezehome in Whiterun, Vlindrel in Markarth, Hjerim in Windhelm, Honeyside in Riften, Proudspire in Solitude).
Can Derkeethus be a steward?
According to the Creation Kit, after Hearthfire is installed, there is steward dialogue for the male Argonian voice, implying Derkeethus is eligible to become a steward, but the dialogue does not show up regardless of which of the three homes in Hearthfire he is brought to.