- 1 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get a house steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
- 4 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 5 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 6 How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
- 7 Can Derkeethus be a steward?
- 8 Can Kharjo be a steward?
- 9 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 10 Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
- 11 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 12 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 13 Can vilkas be a steward?
- 14 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do I get a house steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Can Derkeethus be a steward?
According to the Creation Kit, after Hearthfire is installed, there is steward dialogue for the male Argonian voice, implying Derkeethus is eligible to become a steward, but the dialogue does not show up regardless of which of the three homes in Hearthfire he is brought to.
Can Kharjo be a steward?
Kharjo, like other Khajiit, cannot be married, or become a Steward.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Can vilkas be a steward?
PS3 If hired as a steward, Vilkas may lose the dialog options to become a follower. If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option to convert her back to a steward will be lost.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.