- 1 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Which Housecarl is the best in Skyrim?
- 3 Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Who are the best stewards?
- 5 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 6 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
- 9 Can your Housecarl die?
- 10 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 11 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 12 How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
- 13 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 14 Can your steward still follow you?
- 15 Can you have a steward for each house?
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Which Housecarl is the best in Skyrim?
15 Best Skyrim Stewards For Your House
- Rayya. Rayya is a female Redguard that has the looks to be the toughest follower and steward in the game.
- Jordis The Sword-Maiden.
- Aela The Huntress.
- Brelyna Maryon.
- Mjoll The Lioness.
- Uthgerd The Unbroken.
Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
Who are the best stewards?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
- Talvas Fathryon (available in the Dragonborn add-on) Max Level: 25.
- Adelaisa Vendicci. Max Level: 25. Moral: Will not commit crime.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
Yes, she can die.
Can your Housecarl die?
If your housecarl, or any other follower for that matter dies in earnest, then they are gone forever (discounting console voodoo).
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
Valdimar is a Nord sorcerer in Hjaalmarch. He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can your steward still follow you?
None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.