- 1 Why can’t I move my wife to Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 3 Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 5 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you move Lydia to a new house?
- 7 What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
- 8 What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
- 9 How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 11 How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
- 12 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 13 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 14 Can your spouse get kidnapped in Skyrim?
Why can’t I move my wife to Lakeview Manor?
4 Answers. It’s because when you built the house it didn’t add to the number of houses you own. Meaning that, as far as the game goes, the house doesn’t even exist. It is a bug.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can you move Lydia to a new house?
4 Answers. Lydia’s your housecarl (bodyguard), and lives in Breezehome. Outside of possible console solutions, there’s really only two ways to get her to move elsewhere: Recruit her into the Blades; my understanding is that she’ll then make Blades HQ her home when she’s not following you.
What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
Breezehome, in Whiterun, is inexpensive and easily acquired early in the game, but it is the only home that lacks an enchanting table.
What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
8 Best Pets In Skyrim, Ranked
- 1 Lonely Meeko Deserves A Loving Home.
- 2 Cotton Is Loyal, Sweet, & Cute As Can Be.
- 3 Sceolang, Canine Vampire Hunter.
- 4 Kit and Vix, Gentle Fox Friends.
- 5 Biter, The Affectionate Skeever.
- 6 Even CuSith The Death Hound Deserves Love.
- 7 Vigilance, A Loyal Canine Companion.
- 8 Pincer, The Tame Mudcrab.
How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
Three houses, one mannequin each for main hall and cellar.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
To re-do your house in Hearthfire DLC:
- Take EVERYTHING that you want from your home.
- Make sure followers leave the home. (
- Walk outside your home, and save.
- Go to your XBOX dashboard, delete the Hearthfire DLC.
- Launch Skyrim without the DLC and proceed to load your save.
- Once you are in-game, your house will be gone.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Can your spouse get kidnapped in Skyrim?
Kidnapped for Ransom is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dragonborn’s spouse is kidnapped and held for ransom by Rochelle the Red and her bandits.