- 1 How do you get into Viper Manor?
- 2 How do you get to riddel Chrono Cross?
- 3 How many playable characters are in Chrono Cross?
- 4 Who is Lynx Chrono Cross?
- 5 Is Glenn from Chrono Cross frog?
- 6 Should I save Chrono Cross for kids?
- 7 Can you play Chrono Cross on PSP?
- 8 How many endings are there in Chrono Cross?
- 9 Is Schala a kid?
- 10 Who are the best characters in Chrono Cross?
- 11 Did lynx kill Lucca?
- 12 Is Chrono Cross a sequel to Chrono Trigger?
- 13 How do you evolve PIP?
How do you get into Viper Manor?
TAlk to Miki on the boat and that will open up the forest so you can go thru the sewers (Nikki is in there). Or talk to Korcha by Dario’s grave, then go to the bar. Guile is in there. Go back to Korcha and he’ll take you around back and let you go up the cliffs.
How do you get to riddel Chrono Cross?
How to Join. Riddel will automatically join the party after rescuing her from Viper Manor midway in the game.
How many playable characters are in Chrono Cross?
The game contains a total of 45 playable characters.
Who is Lynx Chrono Cross?
Lynx (ヤマネコ, Yamaneko?) is the main antagonist of Chrono Cross and one of the primary antagonists of Radical Dreamers: Nusumenai Hōseki. He was Serge’s biological father Wazuki until he was corrupted by the FATE supercomputer.
Is Glenn from Chrono Cross frog?
In Chrono Cross, the human form of Frog, Glenn appears as the sole survivor of the events that happen between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross. He carries over the Tech named X-Strike, similar to the one performed by Crono and Frog of the same name. Turnip also resembles Frog’s form in Chrono Trigger.
Should I save Chrono Cross for kids?
Saving Kid is probably the easier route, as one obtains the Astral Amulet earlier and can steal MoonGlasses from an upcoming optional boss (rather than her dropping them). Most people choose this path because of the last character, Glenn.
Can you play Chrono Cross on PSP?
Re: Playing Chrono Cross on PSP It works. You just need to boot from disc 2, and then when it asks you to change back to disc 1, switch over again. It freezes on the playstation screen if you just try from disc 1.
How many endings are there in Chrono Cross?
This game has 12 endings in all — two of which can be unlocked during your first playthrough, while the remaining 10 are only accessible in New Game + or Continue +.
Is Schala a kid?
1. Kid and Schala are independent persons, the former being created through unique conditions. 2. Schala and Kid seem to both be present at the Darkness Beyond Time when the Chrono Cross is used.
Who are the best characters in Chrono Cross?
Chrono Cross: 10 Best Party Members In The Game
- 1 Serge. Serge is an all-rounder and can learn both double and triple techs.
- 2 Glenn. When equipped with both Einlanzer swords, Glenn is the strongest green innate character in the game.
- 3 Harle.
- 4 Riddel.
- 5 Karsh.
- 6 Guile.
- 7 Leena.
- 8 Pip.
Did lynx kill Lucca?
In Radical Dreamers, yes Lynx did indeed kill Lucca, but in Crono Cross it is never EXPLICTILY said by Lynx. And before anyone mentions it, the three “ghosts” were explained as echos from the dead timeline.
Is Chrono Cross a sequel to Chrono Trigger?
Therefore, Chrono Cross is not a sequel to Chrono Trigger. Had it been, it would have been called Chrono Trigger 2. Our main objective for Chrono Cross was to share a little bit of the Chrono Trigger worldview, while creating a completely different game as a means of providing new entertainment to the player.
How do you evolve PIP?
Pip has the unique ability to ” evolve ” throughout the course of the game depending on which Elements are used by him and on him. Black, Red, or Yellow evolves him into a miniature devil; White, Green, or Blue will turn him into a miniature angel.