- 1 What is the point of Ravenholdt Manor?
- 2 Where do I turn in Syndicate emblems?
- 3 How do I raise my Ravenholdt reputation?
- 4 How many heavy junk boxes do I need for Ravenholdt?
- 5 How do you get a sealed azure bag?
- 6 What do you get for Ravenholdt rep?
- 7 How do you get insane in the membrane?
- 8 How do I get friendly with Thorium Brotherhood vanilla?
- 9 How do you get the insane title in wow?
What is the point of Ravenholdt Manor?
in Hillsbrad Foothills.) Ravenholdt is relatively unused now, but Blizzard has indicated that they would like to revisit it in the future. For now, the Manor mostly just serves as a low-level introduction to the Detect Traps ability and little else.
Where do I turn in Syndicate emblems?
Comment by 453 Go to Durnholde Keep, pickpocket 12 Emblems and turn them all in. (You’ll get friendly before the last turn in, but you can still turn in that last emblem for 250 points into friendly.)
How do I raise my Ravenholdt reputation?
From neutral to end of honored you can get reputation in two ways:
- By handing in Heavy Junkbox for Junkboxes Needed where 5 boxes gives 75 reputation.
- By killing members of the Syndicate faction. Members can be found here. Every kill gives 5 reputation.
How many heavy junk boxes do I need for Ravenholdt?
|Junkboxes Needed||+75 Ravenholdt -75 Syndicate||5 Heavy Junkbox|
How do you get a sealed azure bag?
Retrieve the Sealed Azure Bag from the Timbermaw Shaman in Azshara. Then take the bag to Archmage Xylem, also found in Azshara.
- A Simple Request.
- Sealed Azure Bag.
- Encoded Fragments.
What do you get for Ravenholdt rep?
There is currently no reward for getting exalted with Ravenholdt, as someone has managed to get it before. Since you can only get the needed rep by turning in junkboxes, it will take you a rediculous amount of time.
How do you get insane in the membrane?
Insane in the Membrane is a Feat of Strength that rewards the title <The Insane >. This feat requires you to become honored with the Bloodsail Buccaneers and exalted with the Steamwheedle Cartel (Booty Bay, Everlook, Gadgetzan, Ratchet), Ravenholdt, and Darkmoon Faire.
How do I get friendly with Thorium Brotherhood vanilla?
At 25 rep each time you complete it, you will need 240 Incendosaur Scale, 120 Coal and either 480 Kingsblood, 1200 Heavy Leather or 480 Iron Bar to go from neutral to friendly. For friendly to honored, you need 960 Dark Iron Residue.
How do you get the insane title in wow?
Yes, you can still earn the Insane In The Membrane achievement, which grants the title. Cataclysm made some aspects of it a bit easier, and some even more insane than before. Ravenholdt reputation in particular, if you didn’t work on it prior to 4.0, is simply punishing. Have fun out there!