- 1 Where is the steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
- 4 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 5 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 6 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 7 Can I make Lydia my steward?
- 8 Can Kharjo be a steward?
- 9 How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
- 10 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 11 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 12 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you marry Illia?
- 14 Can you have a steward for each house?
Where is the steward for Lakeview Manor?
Choosing a steward
- Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch.
- Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath.
- Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Does it matter who your steward is in Skyrim?
5 Answers. None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Can I make Lydia my steward?
Yes, they are an available steward. It’s Argis, the housecarl from Markarth. Before, Lydia was following me when talked about being the steward.
Can Kharjo be a steward?
Kharjo, like other Khajiit, cannot be married, or become a Steward.
How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. Skyrim:Personal Steward
- Heljarchen Hall in the Pale.
- Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Can you marry Illia?
Marriage Options You can in fact marry Illia and keep her as follower on the PC version if you bring up the Skyrim:Console and change her faction and relationship status with the player. Open up console and select Illia.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.