- 1 How do you kill Marshal everit Reade?
- 2 Where do I start the battle of Azeroth Quest?
- 3 How do I start the Drustvar Questline?
- 4 Where do I turn in storming the battlefields?
- 5 Where do I turn in Waycrest Manor the fallen mother?
- 6 How do you open a Corlain gate?
- 7 What is Nathanos Blightcaller?
- 8 What level should I start Battle of Azeroth?
- 9 What level can I start BfA Shadowlands?
- 10 Is drust a Vrykul?
- 11 Where do I start the final effigy?
- 12 How do I get to Drustvar in Shadowlands?
How do you kill Marshal everit Reade?
Anyway, if anyone else has the same prob trying to work out how to kill the Marshal the answer is shoot him with the ‘silver gun’ then run away round & round the central statue & keep running until the gun is able to fire again, shoot, then run away again. The other Inquisitors will burn him down.
Where do I start the battle of Azeroth Quest?
First quest is automatically offered to the character and chain starts at the docks of Stormwind Harbor, Stormwind City:
-  Hour of Reckoning.
-  The Battle for Lordaeron.
-  A Dying World.
-  The Heart of Azeroth.
-  Infusing the Heart.
-  The Speaker’s Imperative.
-  Tides of War.
How do I start the Drustvar Questline?
This is the first quest in Drustvar storyline. You can take it from Scouting Map in Boralus after completing Come Sail Away story. This quest is a part of The Final Effigy questchain of the Drust Do It.
Where do I turn in storming the battlefields?
For Alliance, it is given by Marshal Gabriel at /way 56.2, 25.7 in Boralus. For Horde, it is given by Xander Silberman at /way 51.6, 58.2 in Dazar’alor.
Where do I turn in Waycrest Manor the fallen mother?
Turn point is in Arom’s Stand (Lucille Waycrest ). This quest is a part of Storming the Manor questchain of the Drust Do It.
How do you open a Corlain gate?
You have to complete some Lucille Waycrest quests to open the gates. She initially starts her questline over at Hangmans Point in Drustvar. You have to do a ton of quests and I think even save the town, before you get her moving away from Hangman’s Point. Eventually doing her quests will move her to Arom’s Strand.
What is Nathanos Blightcaller?
Nathanos Blightcaller (born Nathanos Marris) is the champion and bodyguard of the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken, and a teacher of new Forsaken hunters. In life, Nathanos was the first and only human “ranger lord,” trained by the high elves of Quel’Thalas, and was close to Sylvanas Windrunner.
What level should I start Battle of Azeroth?
Once you reach level 10 in Exile’s Reach, new players will be whisked off to start the Battle for Azeroth expansion, since its story leads into Shadowlands. Veteran players, however, can choose which expansion they’d prefer to level through.
What level can I start BfA Shadowlands?
Upon reaching level 10, you can either continue into Battle for Azeroth or speak with Chromie to choose the expansion that you’d like to continue leveling in before you enter Shadowlands at level 50. Players with Allied race characters will begin at level 10.
Is drust a Vrykul?
The Drust were a population of seafaring vrykul who some time after the Sundering settled on the island of Kul Tiras. When human sailors from Gilneas arrived in Kul Tiras around 2,700 years ago, the Drust king Gorak Tul led his people into war against the human settlers.
Where do I start the final effigy?
Alliance The Final Effigy quest is located in BfA Fallhaven Drustvar zone Kul Tiras isle.
How do I get to Drustvar in Shadowlands?
Complete a prequest:
- Zuldazar select from the map.
- The War Campaign – speak with Nathanos Blightcaller nearby.
- The Kul Tiras Campaign – select Drustvar.
- Foothold: Drustvar.
- A Trip Across the Ocean.
- Drustvar Ho! – now you can go to the Ulfar location.
- Speak with Dread-Admiral Tattersail on the ship and sail to Drustvar.