- 1 Do Lakeview Manor chests reset?
- 2 Is the Lakeview Manor chest safe?
- 3 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 4 Do chests in Skyrim have a limit?
- 5 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you use the abandoned house in Markarth?
- 7 Where can I get straw in Lakeview Manor?
- 8 Is Heljarchen hall safe?
- 9 Where do you get sawn logs in Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Can people steal your stuff in Skyrim?
- 11 What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
- 12 What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
- 13 Are the chests in Jorrvaskr safe?
- 14 Is Delphine’s chest safe?
Do Lakeview Manor chests reset?
I looked around the internet and found confilicting information about this so I wanted to check before I put several good enchanted weapons in a chest and leave for Solstheim. Containers in Hearthfire houses don’t respawn so it’s safe to store items in them indefinitely.
Is the Lakeview Manor chest safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Do chests in Skyrim have a limit?
There isn’t really a limit on how much you can stick in a chest. It’s more of a personal tolerance level. If your game starts to lag (outside the inventory), try tossing some stuff out. If changing the containers contents takes too long (especially in apparel containers), it’s time to clean up.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Can you use the abandoned house in Markarth?
After completion of the first part of “The House of Horrors,” the house can be used as a free alternative home without ever completing the quest (leaving it open, or failing it intentionally). However, the Dragonborn cannot have a spouse live in this house, as it is technically unowned.
Where can I get straw in Lakeview Manor?
If you mean straw as in the building material, you can usually find them in general stores in certain holds. I know the general store in Falkreath supplies it (as well as goat horns and glass, if you’re building a house), as well as the one in Solitude and Whiterun (I think).
Is Heljarchen hall safe?
Heljarchen Hall (The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks.
Where do you get sawn logs in Lakeview Manor?
These can be purchased from several log merchants in the game:
- Aeri – Anga’s Mill in the Pale.
- Bolund – The wood mill in Falkreath.
- Gilfre – Mixwater Mill in Eastmarch.
- Grosta – Heartwood Mill in the Rift.
- Hert – Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath.
- Hod – Wood mill in Riverwood.
- Kharag gro-Shurkul – Solitude Sawmill in Haafingar.
Can people steal your stuff in Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
Breezehome, in Whiterun, is inexpensive and easily acquired early in the game, but it is the only home that lacks an enchanting table.
What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
8 Best Pets In Skyrim, Ranked
- 1 Lonely Meeko Deserves A Loving Home.
- 2 Cotton Is Loyal, Sweet, & Cute As Can Be.
- 3 Sceolang, Canine Vampire Hunter.
- 4 Kit and Vix, Gentle Fox Friends.
- 5 Biter, The Affectionate Skeever.
- 6 Even CuSith The Death Hound Deserves Love.
- 7 Vigilance, A Loyal Canine Companion.
- 8 Pincer, The Tame Mudcrab.
Are the chests in Jorrvaskr safe?
There is at least one safe container inside Jorrvaskr. It’s a chest behind the wooden railing on the right side of the hall area when entered from the main doors. Jorrvaskr’s doors lock during the Battle for Whiterun quest. The locks cannot be picked, and any members or quest items inside are inaccessible.
Is Delphine’s chest safe?
It is safe to store items in any chest you own. For you to own a chest it is imperative that the chest would be in your home. Apart from that you can choose to store items in chests beside the bedside in different guilds. When you join a guild, look for a bed that is not owned and you are allowed to sleep on it.