- 1 Why can’t ti buy a house Morthal?
- 2 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 3 How do I buy a house in Hjaalmarch?
- 4 How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
- 5 How do I make my Windstad Manor bigger?
- 6 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 7 Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
- 8 Is Lakeview Manor safe Skyrim?
- 9 What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
- 10 Where should I build my house in Skyrim?
- 11 Which is the best house to build in Skyrim?
- 12 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 13 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 14 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
Why can’t ti buy a house Morthal?
In order to be able to purchase it, you need to complete the side quest called “Laid to Rest”, described in this wikia article. Then, you have to talk to the steward, between working hours (8am to 8pm). A player on Gamefaqs said “he would go at noon, just to be safe”, in his answer to that question, here.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How do I buy a house in Hjaalmarch?
To purchase the house in Hjaalmarch, visit the Jarl’s house in Morthol. Inside, you’re looking for the Jarl’s Steward, Pactur. You should have an option to buy a house from him for 5,000 septims.
How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. Skyrim:Personal Steward
- Heljarchen Hall in the Pale.
- Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch.
How do I make my Windstad Manor bigger?
If you wish to expand your home past the Small House layout, you can do so by choosing the Main Hall plan at the drafting table, then constructing parts at the carpenter’s workbench. The Main Hall is considered complete after steps 1-6 in the table, but you can expand further by adding a cellar.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
Lakeview manor is probably the most picturesque home you can buy. It is dangerous because of bandits and giants, etc.
Is Lakeview Manor safe Skyrim?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
Breezehome, in Whiterun, is inexpensive and easily acquired early in the game, but it is the only home that lacks an enchanting table.
Where should I build my house in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Which is the best house to build in Skyrim?
Lakeview Manor is in the best location though, and there is a mod that makes it something truly special. In terms of other house mods, Breezehome Fully Up gradeable is one I find myself coming back to for general use. It has tons of useful features, a good design, easy access, and some fun exposition as you go.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.