- 1 Is Pocono Manor still open?
- 2 Where are the Poconos in Pennsylvania?
- 3 What county is Pocono Manor in?
- 4 Who owns Pocono Manor?
- 5 Will Pocono Manor be rebuilt?
- 6 Does Pocono Manor have a driving range?
- 7 What can adults do in the Poconos?
- 8 What are the Poconos famous for?
- 9 What is the best town in the Poconos?
- 10 What towns make up the Poconos?
- 11 What towns are considered the Poconos?
- 12 What area is considered the Poconos?
Is Pocono Manor still open?
Update: Pocono Manor is currently closed for renovations and reopening date is TBD. The golf course is open seasonally but all other other amenities are closed. Pocono Manor is nestled on 3,000 acres of wooded bliss.
Where are the Poconos in Pennsylvania?
The Pocono Mountains are located in Northeastern Pennsylvania and a short drive from states like New York and New Jersey. This beautiful area is home to small towns rich in culture and history, an abundance of outdoor activities and cozy bed and breakfast inns perfect for a weekend getaway.
What county is Pocono Manor in?
Pocono Manor is an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Pennsylvania, United States, located at approximately latitude 41.1 and longitude -75.359, at an elevation of 1,706 feet, on Pennsylvania Route 314 east of Pocono Summit and west of Swiftwater.
Who owns Pocono Manor?
“Rest assured, we will rebuild a brand-new, spectacular facility here that we are sure everybody will be very proud of,” Pocono Manor Resort owner Joe Jerome said at a news conference Sunday, and in a statement posted on the resort’s Facebook page.
Will Pocono Manor be rebuilt?
PMI plans to rebuild the hotel after a massive fire ravaged the historic inn in November 2019. The renovation will also include an entertainment complex in partnership with Pocono Springs.
Does Pocono Manor have a driving range?
In addition to our 18 hole course, Pocono Manor also offers fantastic practice facilities, including a big driving range and a loop of three fun practice holes that are available anytime (perfect for families and beginners).
What can adults do in the Poconos?
The Best Poconos Activities for Adults
- Romantic Dining. If you’re visiting the Poconos with your significant other, there are plenty of options for romance!
- Relaxing Spas. Relax your body and restore your mind at the French Manor’s Le Spa Forêt.
- Exhilarating Hiking.
- Intriguing Museums.
What are the Poconos famous for?
The Pocono Mountains region is also a place for adventure activities such as zip-lining, stockcar racing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, fishing and canoeing.
What is the best town in the Poconos?
- Stroudsburg. Stroudsburg is full of modern shops and historic buildings.
- Delaware Water Gap. Delaware Water Gap sits at the entrance of the national recreation area, where you can hop on the Appalachian Trail.
- Jim Thorpe.
- Lake Wallenpaupack.
What towns make up the Poconos?
The main towns are Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, Bartonsville, Tannersville, Scotrun, Swiftwater, Mt. Pocono and Tobyhanna; all connected by (old highway) Rt 611 that runs nearly parallel with Rt 80. Finding your way to these towns & townships is easy with Google Maps.
What towns are considered the Poconos?
Poconos Small Towns
- Jim Thorpe.
- Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Head to Hawley, where environment inspires entertainment!
- Take your vacation to new heights with a trip to scenic Skytop!
- Attention, adventure-seekers: Bushkill is the place to be!
What area is considered the Poconos?
With 2,400 square miles encompassing Pennsylvania’s Wayne, Pike, Monroe, and Carbon counties, the Pocono Mountains region is home to rolling mountain terrain, breathtakingly beautiful waterfalls, thriving woodlands, and 170 miles of winding rivers. Learn more below! Ready, set, explore!