- 1 How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
- 2 Who is the Housecarl of Windstad Manor?
- 3 Can you make AELA your steward?
- 4 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 5 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 6 Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
- 7 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 8 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 9 How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
- 10 Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
- 11 Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
- 12 Can vilkas be a steward?
How do I get a steward for Windstad Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. Skyrim:Personal Steward
- Heljarchen Hall in the Pale.
- Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Windstad Manor in Hjaalmarch.
Who is the Housecarl of Windstad Manor?
Valdimar is a Nord sorcerer in Hjaalmarch. He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.
Can you make AELA your steward?
Aela is quite an intimidating character and she’s one of the few werewolves that you can have as a follower in Skyrim. This attractive but deadly character can also turn you into a werewolf if you choose, or you can either marry her or keep her as a steward.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Why can’t I make Mjoll a steward?
You have to take the follower right outside the house. (The guide mentions you have to “show off the house to them” but really if you just take them to the doorstep its all good) Then you should get the speech option to tell them to be your steward.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Can you marry a steward Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can you get a steward for Breezehome?
You don’t get to appoint a Steward in one of your five basic town houses ( Breezehome in Whiterun, Vlindrel in Markarth, Hjerim in Windhelm, Honeyside in Riften, Proudspire in Solitude).
Can vilkas be a steward?
PS3 If hired as a steward, Vilkas may lose the dialog options to become a follower. If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option to convert her back to a steward will be lost.