- 1 Can I buy reavers mansion?
- 2 How do you buy a house on Fable 3?
- 3 Whats the most expensive house in Fable 3?
- 4 Is Reaver the hero from Fable 1?
- 5 What is behind the Demon Doors in Fable 3?
- 6 Should I kill William in Fable 3?
- 7 How do you get laid in fable?
- 8 How much money do you need in Fable 3?
- 9 What is the fastest way to make money in Fable 3?
- 10 What weapon does the demon door want?
- 11 Can you live in Sunset House Fable 3?
- 12 Do you earn money offline in Fable 3?
- 13 Can you own property in Fable 3?
Can I buy reavers mansion?
It is not possible to purchase the manor, even though Reaver says he has vacated it when making a judgement as King or Queen on the future of Millfields.
How do you buy a house on Fable 3?
- In order to be able to purchase houses, you must have first obtained the Landlord Pack or the Family Pack from the Road to Rule.
- Not all houses will be available for purchase at first.
Whats the most expensive house in Fable 3?
- 265,000 Gold @ Bowerstone Market – Bowerstone Broker (Pawnbroker)
- 240,928 Gold @ Millifields – Fakeney Hall.
- 215,900 Gold @ Millifelds – Clixby-Stanners Manor.
Is Reaver the hero from Fable 1?
Reaver isn’t the original hero, that dude is either dead or living it up somewhere where we can’t interact with him. Fable 1 ends, with the original hero doing whatever he wants. 4. Fast forward a few centuries, and a villager from Oakvale comes upon the shadow court.
What is behind the Demon Doors in Fable 3?
Behind this door, you find happy and dancing skeletons and upstairs will be the chest that you are looking for containing 25 guild sets and 3 summon creature potions. This demon door is for Kings/Queens. Come here as King/Queen to open the door and access the treasures behind it.
Should I kill William in Fable 3?
William /Wilma will lament their horrible actions and your morality will drop by -50. Finally, if you kill them both, the game text will tell you that you were fair and you will neither gain nor lose morality.
How do you get laid in fable?
- give your wife roses and such after a while she will say let’s go to bed and then you will have a black screen and moaning sounds. Or you could just pay a prostitute.
- If u are married just keep giving your wife presents eventually she will light up and you will be asked if u want to have sex.
How much money do you need in Fable 3?
Well-Known Member. If you make all the “good” choices as king you will put yourself in debt for $2 million. So, to be a “good” king you need to have $8.5 million at hand if you want to save everyone at the end. However, if you make all the “evil” choices you need less, since every choice puts money into the treasury.
What is the fastest way to make money in Fable 3?
Making Money in Fable 3
- Step 1: Getting Started. Step #1: Blacksmithing is the most efficient job.
- Step 2: Buying Real Estate.
- Step 3: Keep on Buying.
- Step 4: Buy the Towns.
- Step 5: Millfields.
- Step 6: Then Your Good.
- Step 7: Get the Crown.
- Step 8: Bcns.
What weapon does the demon door want?
“This ancient and war-weary edifice is quite interested in weaponry.” You must max out your Melee or Ranged weapon skills (purchase Level 5 on the Road to Rule) and show a Level 5 Melee or Ranged weapon to this door to open it.
Can you live in Sunset House Fable 3?
Nope. You can ‘t select the house itself on the World Map. I mean, you could sorta do something like having your family live there if you were to handhold both your wife and kids all the way to the Sunset House on foot.
Do you earn money offline in Fable 3?
Nope! You get a money tick every five minutes of playing time, but that’s it.
Can you own property in Fable 3?
Wiki Targeted (Games) Like in Fable II, properties in Fable III are buildings that the Hero can buy. You can live there yourself or rent them out and adjust the rent. You can also redecorate them, with or without the help of Jasper, and sell them. Except for remodeling, you do not need to physically go to the building.