- 1 How far is the Pocono Mountains from Hershey Pennsylvania?
- 2 How many days do you need at Hershey Park?
- 3 What is there to do in the Poconos today?
- 4 What is the best area of the Poconos?
- 5 What can adults do in the Poconos?
- 6 What are the Poconos famous for?
- 7 What is the best day to visit Hershey Park?
- 8 What is the first thing to do at Hershey Park?
- 9 Can I bring my own food to Hershey Park?
- 10 Where should I stay when visiting the Poconos?
- 11 What can couples do in the Poconos?
- 12 Are the Poconos still popular?
- 13 Why are homes so cheap in Tobyhanna PA?
- 14 What towns make up the Poconos?
- 15 Where should I go this weekend in PA?
How far is the Pocono Mountains from Hershey Pennsylvania?
The distance between Hershey and Pocono Mountains is 91 miles. The road distance is 112 miles.
How many days do you need at Hershey Park?
I recommend at least three full days to get the most of your time at Hershey and to enjoy some of the other nearby activities, too.
What is there to do in the Poconos today?
25 Best Things to Do in The Pocono Mountains Area — Top Activities & Places to Go!
- Asa Packer Mansion — Jim Thorpe.
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark — Tannersville.
- Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railway — Jim Thorpe.
- Big Pocono State Park — Tannersville.
- Frazetta Art Museum — East Stroudsburg.
- The Crossings Premium Outlets — Tannersville.
What is the best area of the Poconos?
Use the Fall Foliage Forecast to time your visits to these eight charming Poconos towns with a focus on maximizing fall color and fun.
- Delaware Water Gap.
- Jim Thorpe.
- Lake Wallenpaupack.
What can adults do in the Poconos?
The Best Poconos Activities for Adults
- Romantic Dining. If you’re visiting the Poconos with your significant other, there are plenty of options for romance!
- Relaxing Spas. Relax your body and restore your mind at the French Manor’s Le Spa Forêt.
- Exhilarating Hiking.
- Intriguing Museums.
What are the Poconos famous for?
The Pocono Mountains region is also a place for adventure activities such as zip-lining, stockcar racing, whitewater rafting, hiking, biking, fishing and canoeing.
What is the best day to visit Hershey Park?
Evenings are often the best time to visit the park anyway, since many park guests will have already left for the day. So, you can usually fit in a lot of your favorite rides during that time. The next day, be sure to arrive when the park opens so you can be first in line and make the most of your day.
What is the first thing to do at Hershey Park?
10 Tips for Visiting Hersheypark
- Arrive early!
- Take advantage of Hershey’s Preview Hours.
- Download the Hersheypark App.
- Visit the Height Measurement Station.
- Beat the Heat with All-Day Drink Deals.
- Don’t miss the Boardwalk – visit 1st to beat the crowds!
- Be smart about your locker rental.
Can I bring my own food to Hershey Park?
Food & Beverage Other than one sealed water bottle per person, Hersheypark does not permit food or drink to be brought into the Park.
Where should I stay when visiting the Poconos?
Places to Stay in the Poconos
- French Manor Inn and Spa. Couples Mountain Spa Retreat Package.
- French Manor Inn and Spa. Enchanted Evenings.
- The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort. Spa Shawnee Package.
- Peaceful Woodlands Family Campground. Midweek Cabin Discount.
- East Shore Lodging. Summer Girlfriend Getaway.
- The Lodge at Woodloch.
What can couples do in the Poconos?
The Best Things to Do in the Pocono Mountains for Couples
- Horseback Riding. Explore the Pocono Mountains in the most exciting way possible.
- Admire the Fall Foliage.
- Candlelit Dinner.
- Enjoy the History.
Are the Poconos still popular?
The Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania have long been a destination for vacationers seeking to relax. The earliest resorts opened in the early 1900s. But, unfortunately, the love affair with honeymoon resorts wasn’t meant to be. Today, the area is dotted with abandoned resorts.
Why are homes so cheap in Tobyhanna PA?
Many of the homes in Tobyhanna area in a large HOA development called PCP (Pocono Country Place). Deserving or not, this development has gained a very bad reputation for crime and gang activity which drove down prices. The influx of NY commuters has also brought with it increasing gang activity to the Poconos.
What towns make up the Poconos?
The main towns are Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, Bartonsville, Tannersville, Scotrun, Swiftwater, Mt. Pocono and Tobyhanna; all connected by (old highway) Rt 611 that runs nearly parallel with Rt 80. Finding your way to these towns & townships is easy with Google Maps.
Where should I go this weekend in PA?
10 Best Weekend Getaways in Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh.
- Philadelphia. Independence Hall in Philadelphia.
- Allegheny National Forest. Allegheny National Forest.
- Hershey. Hershey’s Chocolate World | ideatrendz / photo modified.
- Lancaster County.
- Farmington and the Laurel Highlands.
- Presque Isle State Park.