- 1 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Why can’t I move my wife to Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 4 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 6 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 9 Can you move Lydia to a new house?
- 10 Can Skyrim kids die?
- 11 Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
- 12 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 13 How many materials do you need to build Lakeview Manor?
- 14 How much does it cost to build Windstad Manor?
- 15 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Why can’t I move my wife to Lakeview Manor?
4 Answers. It’s because when you built the house it didn’t add to the number of houses you own. Meaning that, as far as the game goes, the house doesn’t even exist. It is a bug.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you move Lydia to a new house?
4 Answers. Lydia’s your housecarl (bodyguard), and lives in Breezehome. Outside of possible console solutions, there’s really only two ways to get her to move elsewhere: Recruit her into the Blades; my understanding is that she’ll then make Blades HQ her home when she’s not following you.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.
Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
How many materials do you need to build Lakeview Manor?
To build it you will need: 24 Sawn Log. 16 Quarried Stone. 9 Clay.
How much does it cost to build Windstad Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Windstad Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located in the northern part of Hjaalmarch on a small hill, south of High Gate Ruins and just east of where the land lowers into the Sea of Ghosts.
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.