- 1 How do I get Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Why can’t I buy property in Falkreath?
- 3 Where can I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do you become Thane of Falkreath after the Civil War?
- 5 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 6 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 7 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 8 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 9 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 10 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 11 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 12 Can I have a steward and a Housecarl?
- 13 Can you become Thane of Riften with Maven as Jarl?
- 14 Can you become High King in Skyrim?
- 15 Can you become Thane of Windhelm without joining the Stormcloaks?
How do I get Lakeview Manor?
The land to construct Lakeview Manor on can only be purchased after completing certain quests for the Jarl of Falkreath. The Jarl can either be Siddgeir or Dengeir of Stuhn, depending on the progress of the Civil War questline.
Why can’t I buy property in Falkreath?
You don’t buy the house from the jarl, you buy it from his steward. Additionally, when Siddgeir is jarl, you have to have complete the quest Kill the Bandit Leader from him. Once you have done so, his steward will let you purchase the land.
Where can I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
They can only be appointed to three homesteads in Skyrim: Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch. Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath. Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
How do you become Thane of Falkreath after the Civil War?
Falkreath Hold (Capital: Falkreath )
- Get a bottle of Black-Briar Mead.
- Meet with the Jarl, Siddgeir. Jarl Siddgeir may ask the player to bring a bottle of mead to him, depending on their level.
- The Jarl will ask you to kill the Bandit Leader of a radiant location.
- Jarl will ask you to help three citizens.
- Become Thane.
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can I have a steward and a Housecarl?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can you become Thane of Riften with Maven as Jarl?
The jarl requires you to buy the house in town as well as completing a number of miscellaneous quests. Once this is achieved you can become Thane. In order to receive this quest you must first aid the current jarl, Laila Law-Giver or Maven Black-Briar, by dealing with the skooma trade in Riften.
Can you become High King in Skyrim?
The only way the Dragonborn could become offically the High King, is through the proper Nord tradition of the Moot. The Dragonborn would need the support of the majority of the Jarls to become High King.
Can you become Thane of Windhelm without joining the Stormcloaks?
Bugs All Stormcloak -supporting jarls and their housecarls will be there sitting at a table, but without Brunwulf in the palace. Without him, you are unable to purchase Hjerim or become Thane of Eastmarch. However, he should give you the Thane dialogue if you have already helped 5 citizens.