- 1 Can you get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
- 3 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do I make Lydia a steward?
- 5 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 6 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 7 Can your Housecarl die?
- 8 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 9 How many Housecarls can you have in one house?
- 10 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 11 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 12 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 13 Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
- 14 Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
- 15 Can you get another Housecarl if Lydia dies?
Can you get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Characters. The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
Rayya is a Redguard warrior found in the Jarl’s Longhouse in Falkreath. She becomes your personal housecarl when you have earned the title of Thane of Falkreath Hold if Hearthfire is installed.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do I make Lydia a steward?
PC If Lydia is asked to be a steward, then asked to be a follower again, the option for her to become a steward again will be lost. To fix this, part ways with her or attack her until she leaves the Dragonborn’s service, then she will return to the homestead she was steward of.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Can your Housecarl die?
Housecarls can only die if you hit them when they are down. Once they take a knee, enemies will not attack them any longer. So, basically they die only if you kill them. If there are multiple enemies attacking it is very possible for an enemy to finish the follower off.
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
How many Housecarls can you have in one house?
Every Housecarl possesses a standardized set of skills: One -Handed, Block, Archery, and Heavy Armor, in preparation for the physical burdens they must place on themselves to protect their Thane from harm. There are five Housecarls that can join you: Lydia of Whiterun.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Who is best to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
Can you marry Lydia in Skyrim?
She can only be married once Breezehome has been purchased. “Is that an amulet of Mara?
Can you get another Housecarl if Lydia dies?
However, there are plenty of other followers that appear depending on where you are in various storylines and you also can gain a housecarl for each of the major cities too (indeed for every hold with the Hearthfire DLC), so yes – you can get another one, but not from the same hold!