- 1 How do I get wood for Windstad Manor?
- 2 How do I get the wood for my house in Morthal?
- 3 How do I get lumber for my house in Skyrim?
- 4 How do you spawn sawn logs in Skyrim?
- 5 Can I buy quarried stone in Skyrim?
- 6 How do I get logs in Skyrim?
- 7 How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
- 8 Can Thonnir die?
- 9 Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
- 10 How many logs does it take to build a house in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you make straw in Skyrim?
- 12 How do I give myself quarried stone in Skyrim?
- 13 Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
- 14 What does remodel house into entryway do?
How do I get wood for Windstad Manor?
These can be purchased from several log merchants in the game:
- Aeri – Anga’s Mill in the Pale.
- Bolund – The wood mill in Falkreath.
- Gilfre – Mixwater Mill in Eastmarch.
- Grosta – Heartwood Mill in the Rift.
- Hert – Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath.
- Hod – Wood mill in Riverwood.
- Kharag gro-Shurkul – Solitude Sawmill in Haafingar.
How do I get the wood for my house in Morthal?
In Morthal, logs are not purchased from the mill owner, Jorgen. Instead, Thonnir sells them. He can be found in his house if not at the mill. Similarly, in Riverwood, even though Gerdur appears to own the mill, the logs are purchased from her husband Hod, who can be found at or in their home if not at the mill.
How do I get lumber for my house in Skyrim?
You can purchase lumber from certain mill owners at 200 gold for 20 sawn logs. You can also ask your personal steward to purchase them for the same price, without having to leave your property.
How do you spawn sawn logs in Skyrim?
The item ID for Sawn Log in Skyrim on Steam (PC / Mac) is:
- Hearthfire DLC Code + 00300E.
- player.AddItem Hearthfire DLC Code + 00300E 1.
- player.PlaceAtMe Hearthfire DLC Code + 00300E.
Can I buy quarried stone in Skyrim?
Where can I buy quarried stones in Skyrim? – Quora. As has already been said, you can buy them from your steward (take a follower to your house (Hearthfire building plots) and the dialogue to make them a steward should appear) or mine them from the stone quarry nearby.
How do I get logs in Skyrim?
There are one of two ways Skyrim players can go about acquiring sawn logs from a lumber mill. Firstly, players can buy sawn logs from the owners of most lumber mills. The fixed rate is 20 sawn logs for 200 septims, which is likely an easy price to pay for most characters at mid or higher levels.
How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
Get a follower, bring up the follower interaction cursor and click on the chopping block repeatedly. Can do that without having to pay any attention to it whatsoever. Do this in Riverwood where there are two chopping blocks, set your follower up on one, you chop on the other.
Can Thonnir die?
Thonnir is a Nord lumberjack living in Morthal with his son, Virkmund. You have a choice to take him with you into Movarth’s Lair, or to let him go back to Morthal. However you don’t need to worry too much about him as he is essential and can ‘t be killed.
Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
Hert is a Nord vampire who lives at the Half-Moon Mill. While living a seemingly normal life, the Dragonborn will find out that Hert and her husband are both vampires who feed off of travelers who pass by their mill, this way they can feed and remain in the sunlight. 3
How many logs does it take to build a house in Skyrim?
To build it you will need: 24 Sawn Logs. 16 Quarried Stone.
Can you make straw in Skyrim?
Where to Get Straw in Skyrim: Straw is one of the easiest materials to find in Skyrim, which is why it’s weird that it’s also one of the most sought-after materials from newbies. Seriously, you can find it in any General Goods store within Skyrim. Just go to any town, and it should be with any of the stores.
How do I give myself quarried stone in Skyrim?
Quarried Stone Item ID
- Hearthfire DLC Code + 00306C.
- player.AddItem Hearthfire DLC Code + 00306C 1.
- player.PlaceAtMe Hearthfire DLC Code + 00306C.
Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
Woodcutter’s axes are fairly common in Skyrim, and one or more can be found in most settlements. Riverwood – Three known locations:
- Riverwood Lumber Mill – One is located on a table behind the mill.
- Faendal’s House – Beside the pile of logs next to the fireplace.
- Alvor and Sigrid’s House – In the basement of the house.
What does remodel house into entryway do?
When remodeling the Small House into an Entryway any items you have in containers will go into the chest inside the Entryway. You won’t lose anything.