- 1 Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
- 2 How do I start the Proudspire Manor quest?
- 3 Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
- 4 Why can’t ti buy a house solitude?
- 5 Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive?
- 6 What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
- 7 Where is the biggest house in Skyrim?
- 8 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 9 Can you pickpocket Proudspire Manor key?
- 10 Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
- 11 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 12 Can you get the solitude house for free?
- 13 Can I buy a house in solitude if I’m a Stormcloak?
- 14 How do I get a house in Markarth?
Can you get Proudspire Manor for free?
Proudspire Manor in Solitude can be free as in Whiterun.
How do I start the Proudspire Manor quest?
Proudspire Manor can be entered through the patio door using the Solitude Fletcher’s key, so the manor does not need to be purchased to obtain its unusual gem. This bug is fixed by version 1.9. 26.0. 8 of the Official Skyrim Patch.
Does Proudspire Manor have a secret room?
You get a secret entrance to your enchanting/alchemy room and there’s a wardrobe just outside to keep your ingredients and soul gems in. There are plenty of bookshelves, and the armory comes with three mannequins and a bunch of display cases and weapon racks.
Why can’t ti buy a house solitude?
In order to buy a house you must be made a Thane. In order to be made a Thane, you have to haul your a** around town and help people, about 5 of them. That quest should show up in Miscellaneous section. After that’s done, go talk to the Jarl and you’ll get to shell our 25k for your Solitude manor.
Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive?
Re: Why is Proudspire Manor so expensive? It is located in the district where all of the city’s nobles live which is near the blue palace thus explaining the high price. Perfect if you are a noble, a disappointment to dragonborns that slay dragons and loot ruins for a living.
What is the most expensive thing in Skyrim?
Daedric Warhammer of Annihilating is the most expensive weapon in the game, with a high price of 24320 Septims. It weighs 31, and its damage output is 30. The weapon enchantment on it is that any Summoned Daedra up to level 36 is sent back to Oblivion.
Where is the biggest house in Skyrim?
Proudspire Manor is the most expensive house available in Skyrim. It is located next to the Bards College and Vittoria Vici’s House on the east side of Solitude.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Can you pickpocket Proudspire Manor key?
Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? Fandom. Pickpocketing Proudspire manor key? In the wikia article for the stones of Barenziah it says you can pickpocket the key off the steward to get the stone in Proudspire manor.
Who is the best person to marry in Skyrim?
Skyrim: 20 Best Wives & How To Marry Them
- 1 Aela The Huntress. The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress.
- 2 Lydia.
- 3 Mjoll The Lioness.
- 4 Jenassa.
- 5 Muiri.
- 6 Camilla Valerius.
- 7 Borgakh The Steel Heart.
- 8 Shahvee.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
Can you get the solitude house for free?
So to get the free house, speak to him, say you would like to buy the house, then he will say something, and you can accept the offer or decline it. Accept it, and then very quickly, before he gives you the key, you must turn yourself around, and open the small cupboard on the wall behind him.
Can I buy a house in solitude if I’m a Stormcloak?
Yes. You can buy all the houses after the war. In fact, you have to progress in the war to purchase the one in Windhelm. The solitude one you can buy anytime iirc.
How do I get a house in Markarth?
Vlindrel Hall is a house available for purchase in Markarth. To purchase this home, you must first complete the prerequisite quests for Thane of the Reach. If Igmund is Jarl, you must complete Kill the Forsworn Leader, followed by Dungeon Delving, the latter of which requires you to be at least level 20.