- 1 How do I buy Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 3 Where can I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 6 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 7 How do I get Windstad Manor?
- 8 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 9 Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
- 10 Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
- 11 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 12 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 13 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 14 How do you upgrade Lakeview Manor?
- 15 How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
How do I buy Lakeview Manor?
Purchase. The land to construct Lakeview Manor on can only be purchased after completing certain quests for the Jarl of Falkreath. The Jarl can either be Siddgeir or Dengeir of Stuhn, depending on the progress of the Civil War questline.
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
Where can I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
They can only be appointed to three homesteads in Skyrim: Windstad Manor, located near the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch. Lakeview Manor, located in the forests of Falkreath. Heljarchen Hall, located in the snowy tundra of The Pale.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
How do I get Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
Can bandits steal from your house Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
How do you upgrade Lakeview Manor?
Once you hire a steward for it you can also have them upgrade rooms for you. You actually have to build the physical structure of the house and everything outside. Afterwards, you can assign a steward to the house and pay them to furnish the inside instead of building everything yourself.
How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.