- 1 How do I hire a guard for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do I get a bard for Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Can you hire a chef in Skyrim?
- 6 How do I get a Housecarl in Skyrim?
- 7 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 8 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 9 How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 11 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 12 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 13 How do I get Windstad Manor?
- 14 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 15 Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I hire a guard for Lakeview Manor?
You can’t hire guards, specifically. As mentioned, your housecarl, steward and spouse will be the only “defense” your home has. Best tip is to marry a follower (not your housecarl for that house). Hire a follower to be your steward (once again, not your housecarl for that house).
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How do I get a bard for Lakeview Manor?
Bards  Bards may be hired through your steward. Llewellyn the Nightingale — A bard who can be hired to stay in Lakeview Manor.
Can you hire a chef in Skyrim?
For example: only Blacksmith NPCs, or those with a high enough smithing skill can be recruited as blacksmiths. Only plausibly skilled cooks are eligible to be your chef. Only really poor folks with few skills or options would consider being a servant.
How do I get a Housecarl in Skyrim?
Once you have purchased the home in Windhelm, Hjerim, and attained the rank of Thane of Windhelm, Calder is appointed as your housecarl and will automatically appear in Hjerim.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
Three houses, one mannequin each for main hall and cellar.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do I get Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.