- 1 Where is the treasure in The Fall of the House of Reardon?
- 2 Where is the key to the chest in Reardon Manor?
- 3 How do I get the ghost of the past quest?
- 4 How do you get Letho to the Battle of Kaer morhen?
- 5 Is Letho dead by default?
- 6 Who did Letho kill?
- 7 Where can I exchange Florens and Orens?
- 8 Where is Dolores after quest?
- 9 What is a leshen Witcher 3?
- 10 Should I tell Letho to go to Kaer morhen?
- 11 Does Letho die?
- 12 Should I save Letho?
- 13 Who is the strongest Witcher?
- 14 Is Letho better than Geralt?
- 15 Who does Keira Metz end up with?
Where is the treasure in The Fall of the House of Reardon?
Return to Dolores. To find the box of valuables that Dolores mentioned to you find a small box in one of the houses. You’ll find the Sturdy barn key in it. With this key you can open the door to the left side of the barn. Inside you will find a hidden locker and a box containing 100 florins in it.
Where is the key to the chest in Reardon Manor?
Barn key is found behind that tripwire door in the manor. Chest key you get from that old woman in Lindenvale.
How do I get the ghost of the past quest?
Quest stages of Ghosts of the Past
- Search the farmstead. / Find where the noise is coming from using your Witcher Senses. / Enter the barn.
- Search the barn. / Find a ladder using your Witcher Senses.
- Kill the bounty hunters.
- Ride with Letho and find Louis. / Kill the bandits.
How do you get Letho to the Battle of Kaer morhen?
How to get Letho to the Battle for Kaer Morhen
- Do not attack the bounty hunters. Tell them it’s not your business to interfere.
- Do not allow the bounty hunters to remove Letho’s head.
- When Letho discusses his future plans, suggest he visit Kaer Morhen.
Is Letho dead by default?
Letho is dead. Sile is dead. La Valette is dead.
Who did Letho kill?
While he was successful in rescuing the sorceress, he was ultimately captured and brought before the kings at the summit, where he revealed that he had killed Foltest and Demavend, and that he had co-operated with the Lodge in order to accomplish this. When the dragon Saesenthessis attacked, Letho managed to escape.
Where can I exchange Florens and Orens?
Luckily, florens and orens aren’t useless. They can be exchanged for crowns. Vimme Vivaldi offers such service and he can be found on the Free City of Novigrad. You will find him in the southwest corner of the Hierarch Square (M6,5 in our world atlas), not far from Triss Merigold house.
Where is Dolores after quest?
Dolores moved back in to her family manor and lived there in peace and comfort to the end of her days.
What is a leshen Witcher 3?
Leshens in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt are ancient and powerful forest spirits. Possessing a deer skull as a head and tree-like limbs, a leshen can call for aid from crows or a pack of wolves.
Should I tell Letho to go to Kaer morhen?
Instead, you must convince her to go to Kaer Morhen. Letho – He can be found in Reardon Manor in Velen, South-East from Lindenvale. You must complete the side quest “The Fall of the House of Reardon” related to Letho. Important!
Does Letho die?
In order to complete this quest, you must have spared Letho during The Witcher 2 for PC, or answered in the Nilfgaardian court that Letho is alive.
Should I save Letho?
You can either kill Letho or let him live. You don’t gain anything by killing him though, but you can have “the final battle” which is compulsory for many games. If you spare him, then as the journal says his fate is “story for another time”.
Who is the strongest Witcher?
The 12 Strongest Witchers, Ranked
- 8 George Of Kagen.
- 7 Erland of Larvik.
- 6 Letho.
- 5 Eskel.
- 4 Lambert.
- 3 Vesemir.
- 2 Geralt.
- 1 Ciri.
Is Letho better than Geralt?
Although Letho defeats Geralt in their first encounter, he implies that Geralt was a better fighter before his amnesia. Indeed, by the end of the game, when Geralt has regained all of his memories, he was able to defeat Letho in single combat. Letho was certainly an exceptional witcher.
Who does Keira Metz end up with?
10 Geralt Plays Matchmaker To Keira And Lambert The only warning that Geralt gives the sorceress is to not anger Lambert. Ironically, if this happens, you’ll find out that Keira and Lambert have become a couple by the game’s end.