- 1 How do I get my steward to furnish my house?
- 2 How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do I furnish my house in hearthfire?
- 4 How long does it take your Housecarl to furnish your house?
- 5 How do I get Breezehome for free?
- 6 Can I have a steward and a Housecarl?
- 7 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 8 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 9 How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
- 10 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 12 What does remodel house into entryway do?
- 13 Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 14 How do I decorate my Breezehome?
How do I get my steward to furnish my house?
You can ask your steward to purchase furnishing options for the house. When you ask a steward to decorate part of your home for you, they will not do so immediately. They will gradually add furnishing options over time, which can be a very slow process.
How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
How do I furnish my house in hearthfire?
- Talk to your steward and buy all furnishings you want.
- Lure a dragon to your manor (you can go to the dragon lair and fast travel to your house while flying on it; use “Call Dragon” shout or just wait until it appears)
- Use “Bend Will” and fly on it around your property until furniture is finished.
How long does it take your Housecarl to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How do I get Breezehome for free?
- If dialogue with an NPC is not completed before entering Breezehome, they follow the Dragonborn inside.
- To obtain Breezehome for free, collect 5,000.
- Decorating an area of the house removes spiderwebs and boxes.
Can I have a steward and a Housecarl?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom. Skyrim:Breezehome.
|House: Breezehome (view on map)|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
What does remodel house into entryway do?
When remodeling the Small House into an Entryway any items you have in containers will go into the chest inside the Entryway. You won’t lose anything.
Who is the Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
The characters unique to Lakeview Manor are: Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath. Llewellyn the Nightingale, a bard who can be hired at Lakeview Manor.
How do I decorate my Breezehome?
You can buy and furnish the Breezehome away from the throne and bedroom. Go up the stairs on the right of the throne and wait by the table with the maps. At about 6 AM Proventus comes out and will sell you the house and furnishings while he looks at the maps.