- 1 Where can I find corundum ore in Skyrim?
- 2 Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Do ore veins replenish in Skyrim?
- 6 Can you make straw in Skyrim?
- 7 Can you have a steward for each house?
- 8 Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
- 9 How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
- 10 How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
- 11 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 12 How do I hire a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 13 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 14 Can J Zargo be a steward?
Where can I find corundum ore in Skyrim?
The most easily accessible corundum mine is Goldenrock Mine, adjacent to Darkwater Crossing in Eastmarch. Although a couple of other locations have more veins, the other locations are inaccessible at the start of the game.
Can bandits steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Do ore veins replenish in Skyrim?
Ore veins generally replenish their ores after about a month (in-game) if the area is marked as “cleared.” Otherwise, it replenishes in 10 days. Each vein, regardless of ore type, will yield three pieces of ore, and at most two precious gems.
Can you make straw in Skyrim?
Where to Get Straw in Skyrim: Straw is one of the easiest materials to find in Skyrim, which is why it’s weird that it’s also one of the most sought-after materials from newbies. Seriously, you can find it in any General Goods store within Skyrim. Just go to any town, and it should be with any of the stores.
Can you have a steward for each house?
Yes, this is completely possible. Every house can have their own steward, the only limitation is that a steward can not be used twice.
Is the chest outside Lakeview Manor safe?
The outside chest is definitely safe. I did recently encounter a bug where I had my character go into Lakeview Manor, change into her house clothes but kept her armor on her, as i normally do, saved the game and when I reloaded, her bracers, boots, shield and helmet were all missing.
How many mannequins are in Lakeview Manor?
Three houses, one mannequin each for main hall and cellar.
How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
To re-do your house in Hearthfire DLC:
- Take EVERYTHING that you want from your home.
- Make sure followers leave the home. (
- Walk outside your home, and save.
- Go to your XBOX dashboard, delete the Hearthfire DLC.
- Launch Skyrim without the DLC and proceed to load your save.
- Once you are in-game, your house will be gone.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
How do I hire a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.