- 1 Can you redo Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do you move into Lakeview Manor in Skyrim?
- 3 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 4 How do you change your house in Skyrim?
- 5 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 6 Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
- 7 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 8 Why can’t I move houses in Skyrim?
- 9 Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
- 10 Can people steal your stuff in Skyrim?
- 11 What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
- 12 What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
- 13 Can I remove a wing of my house in Skyrim?
- 14 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 15 How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
Can you redo Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
How do you move into Lakeview Manor in Skyrim?
Craft 2 child’s beds and chests in the bedroom wing or 2 single beds and one drawer upstairs. Make sure you marry somone if you haven’t and tell your spouse to move to Lakeview Manor. Well from these two forum posts, one potential solution is to ask your spouse to move and go through that dialogue.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
How do you change your house in Skyrim?
Skyrim Hearthfire allows you to rebuild and refurbish parts of your house.
- MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE REMOVED EVERYTHING FIRST (from the cupboards, chests, shelves, knapsacks, mounted weapons etc)
- Go outside and go to your workbench.
- Choose the replacement part for the house.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can you make Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Why can’t I move houses in Skyrim?
Try travelling to the house you want you and your spouse to move in and he or she’ll be there. If this still happens, try to wait a few days or reload and saves very often. This happened to me, it resolved itself over a span of a few ingame days. I simply didn’t go to the manor for a few days.
Can you move your wife to a new house in Skyrim?
Talk to your spouse and children, there will be an option to have them move. The destination must have valid sleeping accommodations to appear as a choice.
Can people steal your stuff in Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
Breezehome, in Whiterun, is inexpensive and easily acquired early in the game, but it is the only home that lacks an enchanting table.
What Pets Can I get in Skyrim?
8 Best Pets In Skyrim, Ranked
- 1 Lonely Meeko Deserves A Loving Home.
- 2 Cotton Is Loyal, Sweet, & Cute As Can Be.
- 3 Sceolang, Canine Vampire Hunter.
- 4 Kit and Vix, Gentle Fox Friends.
- 5 Biter, The Affectionate Skeever.
- 6 Even CuSith The Death Hound Deserves Love.
- 7 Vigilance, A Loyal Canine Companion.
- 8 Pincer, The Tame Mudcrab.
Can I remove a wing of my house in Skyrim?
Once something is built, you cannot remove / change it. This goes for wings as well as furnishings. The only thing you can do is change the Small House into the Entryway once you’ve built a Main Hall.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
If you have Hearthfire installed, you can adopt up to two children in Skyrim. You do not have to be married to adopt. Children can only be adopted if you have a child’s bedroom in your house or extra beds and containers in your self-built houses.