- 1 What do you do with the apiary in Skyrim?
- 2 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 3 What are bees good for in Skyrim?
- 4 Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Do beehives Respawn Skyrim?
- 6 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 7 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 8 What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
- 9 Can people steal your stuff in Skyrim?
- 10 What is dwarven oil used for in Skyrim?
- 11 How do you get bees in Skyrim?
- 12 Where is Blue Dartwing in Skyrim?
- 13 How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
- 14 Can you change Windstad Manor?
What do you do with the apiary in Skyrim?
The Apiary respawns every 10 in-game days, provided you are not near the house. Simply go away (unload the cell by being in Whiterun or similar — once you see the loading screen, you’re good) and wait about 10 days and come back. The Apiary and everything else that should respawn will respawn.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
What are bees good for in Skyrim?
Bee is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. Bees are one of many insects found living in Skyrim.
Can you rebuild Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Do beehives Respawn Skyrim?
Yes. If there’s something in there, you’re not going to get more until you empty it and stay away from Lakeview for at least 10 in-game days so it can respawn.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
What is the easiest house to get in Skyrim?
Breezehome, in Whiterun, is inexpensive and easily acquired early in the game, but it is the only home that lacks an enchanting table.
Can people steal your stuff in Skyrim?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
What is dwarven oil used for in Skyrim?
Dwarven Oil is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy.
How do you get bees in Skyrim?
A quick way to harvest bees is by entering a nearby cave or other area with a loading screen; on return to the initial area, any bees will have respawned. In total, there are 27 beehives in 21 different locations, and 13 bee spawning sites (each of which can generate up to 10 bees ).
Where is Blue Dartwing in Skyrim?
Blue dartwings are dragonflies found hovering over lakes and other bodies of water throughout Skyrim, in particular Lake Ilinalta. Found around Lund’s Hut. Many of them can be found around the Apprentice Stone. Several can be found around the abandoned shack.
How do you remodel Lakeview Manor?
To re-do your house in Hearthfire DLC:
- Take EVERYTHING that you want from your home.
- Make sure followers leave the home. (
- Walk outside your home, and save.
- Go to your XBOX dashboard, delete the Hearthfire DLC.
- Launch Skyrim without the DLC and proceed to load your save.
- Once you are in-game, your house will be gone.
Can you change Windstad Manor?
Once something is built, you cannot remove/ change it. This goes for wings as well as furnishings. The only thing you can do is change the Small House into the Entryway once you ‘ve built a Main Hall.