- 1 Where do I get sawn logs in Falkreath?
- 2 How do I get logs for my house in Skyrim?
- 3 Where can I find firewood in whiterun?
- 4 What does remodel house into entryway mean in Skyrim?
- 5 How do you get sawn logs in Riverwood?
- 6 How many logs does it take to build a house in Skyrim?
- 7 How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
- 8 Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
- 9 What is the lumber pile for in Skyrim?
- 10 What are nails for in Skyrim?
- 11 Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
- 12 Can I just cut the lumber myself Skyrim?
- 13 What is the fastest way to get firewood in Skyrim?
Where do I get sawn logs in Falkreath?
These can be purchased from several log merchants in the game:
- Aeri – Anga’s Mill in the Pale.
- Bolund – The wood mill in Falkreath.
- Gilfre – Mixwater Mill in Eastmarch.
- Grosta – Heartwood Mill in the Rift.
- Hert – Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath.
- Hod – Wood mill in Riverwood.
- Kharag gro-Shurkul – Solitude Sawmill in Haafingar.
How do I get logs for my house in Skyrim?
The easiest way to do this is by selling them some firewood, which can typically be cut on a stump nearby. It takes 40 pieces of firewood to pay for 20 logs and a woodcutter’s axe is needed, and not all mills have one lying around. Sawn logs won’t be added to the player’s inventory in Skyrim.
Where can I find firewood in whiterun?
- Two in Whiterun; behind Belethor’s General Goods and in front of The Bannered Mare.
- One in Riften, next to the blacksmith.
- One in Windhelm, in an alley between Candlehearth Hall and the marketplace area.
- One in Dawnstar, by Windpeak Inn farm plot.
- One in Falkreath, by river behind Dengeir’s House.
What does remodel house into entryway mean in Skyrim?
When you use Remodel House into Entryway, it does NOT redesign your house. What this does, is change the first part of your house to a fancy entryway area, and changes the furnishing available for that room.
How do you get sawn logs in Riverwood?
In Morthal, logs are not purchased from the mill owner, Jorgen. Instead, Thonnir sells them. He can be found in his house if not at the mill. Similarly, in Riverwood, even though Gerdur appears to own the mill, the logs are purchased from her husband Hod, who can be found at or in their home if not at the mill.
How many logs does it take to build a house in Skyrim?
To build it you will need: 24 Sawn Logs. 16 Quarried Stone.
How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
User Info: obishawn. Get a follower, bring up the follower interaction cursor and click on the chopping block repeatedly. Can do that without having to pay any attention to it whatsoever. Do this in Riverwood where there are two chopping blocks, set your follower up on one, you chop on the other.
Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
Hert is a Nord vampire who lives at the Half-Moon Mill. While living a seemingly normal life, the Dragonborn will find out that Hert and her husband are both vampires who feed off of travelers who pass by their mill, this way they can feed and remain in the sunlight. 3
What is the lumber pile for in Skyrim?
These are small structures found alongside a major water source with a mill for cutting lumber. They are also referred to as wood mills. Most can be used as a way to earn money by chopping and selling firewood. Selling firewood to a mill owner will raise their disposition towards Dragonborn.
What are nails for in Skyrim?
Nails are used to build the walls, wall framing and roofs of houses in the Hearthfire DLC.
Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
Woodcutter’s axes are fairly common in Skyrim, and one or more can be found in most settlements. Riverwood – Three known locations:
- Riverwood Lumber Mill – One is located on a table behind the mill.
- Faendal’s House – Beside the pile of logs next to the fireplace.
- Alvor and Sigrid’s House – In the basement of the house.
Can I just cut the lumber myself Skyrim?
You can purchase lumber from certain mill owners at 200 gold for 20 sawn logs. Certain lumber merchants will give you permission to cut the lumber for free if their disposition has been raised high enough (value=1: friend). You will cut 10 at one time when cutting it on your own (but see bugs).
What is the fastest way to get firewood in Skyrim?
To chop wood you must have a woodcutter’s axe in your inventory (one can usually be found near the wood pile). Activating a wood chopping block will then cause you to produce firewood at a rate of two units every eight seconds, with a limit of six units per activation.