- 1 How do I reset my Lakeview Manor?
- 2 Where is the clay deposit at Lakeview Manor?
- 3 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 5 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 6 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 7 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 8 Where can I get quarried stone in Windstad Manor?
- 9 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 10 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 11 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 12 Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
- 13 Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
- 14 Can Skyrim kids die?
How do I reset my Lakeview Manor?
The only known way to reset the house is to disable the DLC, load the game, save it, then reenable the DLC. There’s no known way to reset or rebuild the house with different additions. Just remember to take out everything inside that you want to keep.
Where is the clay deposit at Lakeview Manor?
Homestead deposits Lakeview Manor: Directly outside, slightly to the right facing out of the front door, in front of a grouping of three trees. Windstad Manor: Just north of the wood chopping block. Also located directly east of the log pile.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Where can I get quarried stone in Windstad Manor?
There is a clay deposit immediately southeast of the manor’s front steps and northeast of the log pile. Quarried Stone and a clay deposit are north-northwest of the manor, at the rock face next to the water’s edge, near the fish hatchery.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can people steal from Lakeview Manor?
No. There are no NPCs in Skyrim that will steal items you stored in your home, or any other safe, non-resetting containers. Even thief and bandit NPCs won’t be able to steal those items.
Can Lakeview Manor be robbed?
You cannot be robbed.
Can Skyrim kids die?
Children in Skyrim are immortal until they hit the age of eighteen and become an adult, then they can die. So don’t worry about the safety of the kids, they’re safer than you.