- 1 Where do I get sawn logs?
- 2 How do I get logs for my house in Skyrim?
- 3 How many sawn logs do I need for Lakeview Manor?
- 4 What does remodel house into entryway mean in Skyrim?
- 5 Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
- 6 How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
- 7 What are nails for in Skyrim?
- 8 What are locks for in Skyrim?
- 9 Where can I buy lumber for Windstad Manor?
- 10 Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
- 11 What is the lumber pile for in Skyrim?
- 12 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 13 How much does it cost to fully upgrade Lakeview Manor?
- 14 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
Where do I get sawn logs?
The following is a full list of mills around Skyrim:
- Anga’s Mill, west of Windhelm.
- Deadwood Lumber Mill, Falkreath.
- Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp, Haafingar.
- Half-Moon Mill, Falkreath Hold at Lake Ilinalta.
- Heartwood Mill, The Rift, at Lake Honrich.
- Ivarstead’s lumber mill, The Rift.
- Mixwater Mill, Eastmarch.
How do I get logs for my house in Skyrim?
The easiest way to do this is by selling them some firewood, which can typically be cut on a stump nearby. It takes 40 pieces of firewood to pay for 20 logs and a woodcutter’s axe is needed, and not all mills have one lying around. Sawn logs won’t be added to the player’s inventory in Skyrim.
How many sawn logs do I need for Lakeview Manor?
To build it you will need: 18 Sawn Log.
What does remodel house into entryway mean in Skyrim?
When you use Remodel House into Entryway, it does NOT redesign your house. What this does, is change the first part of your house to a fancy entryway area, and changes the furnishing available for that room.
Is Hert a vampire Skyrim?
Hert is a Nord vampire who lives at the Half-Moon Mill. While living a seemingly normal life, the Dragonborn will find out that Hert and her husband are both vampires who feed off of travelers who pass by their mill, this way they can feed and remain in the sunlight. 3
How do I chop wood in Skyrim without stopping?
Get a follower, bring up the follower interaction cursor and click on the chopping block repeatedly. Can do that without having to pay any attention to it whatsoever. Do this in Riverwood where there are two chopping blocks, set your follower up on one, you chop on the other.
What are nails for in Skyrim?
Nails are used to build the walls, wall framing and roofs of houses in the Hearthfire DLC.
What are locks for in Skyrim?
Lock are used to build the doors of houses in the Hearthfire DLC. They are also present on existing doors and range in difficulty from Novice to Master.
Where can I buy lumber for Windstad Manor?
These can be purchased from several log merchants in the game:
- Aeri – Anga’s Mill in the Pale.
- Bolund – The wood mill in Falkreath.
- Gilfre – Mixwater Mill in Eastmarch.
- Grosta – Heartwood Mill in the Rift.
- Hert – Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath.
- Hod – Wood mill in Riverwood.
- Kharag gro-Shurkul – Solitude Sawmill in Haafingar.
Where can I find a wood cutters AXE in Skyrim?
Woodcutter’s axes are fairly common in Skyrim, and one or more can be found in most settlements. Riverwood – Three known locations:
- Riverwood Lumber Mill – One is located on a table behind the mill.
- Faendal’s House – Beside the pile of logs next to the fireplace.
- Alvor and Sigrid’s House – In the basement of the house.
What is the lumber pile for in Skyrim?
These are small structures found alongside a major water source with a mill for cutting lumber. They are also referred to as wood mills. Most can be used as a way to earn money by chopping and selling firewood. Selling firewood to a mill owner will raise their disposition towards Dragonborn.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
How much does it cost to fully upgrade Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)