- 1 Where is my Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
- 2 Where is my Morthal Housecarl?
- 3 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 4 How do you find your house in Skyrim?
- 5 How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
- 6 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 7 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 8 Can your Housecarl die?
- 9 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 10 Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
- 11 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 12 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
- 13 Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
- 14 How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
Where is my Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.
Where is my Morthal Housecarl?
ValdimarHF Valdimar is a Nord sorcerer found in Highmoon Hall in Morthal. He becomes your personal housecarl when you have earned the title of Thane of Hjaalmarch if Hearthfire is installed.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How do you find your house in Skyrim?
- The house is called Breezehome and is located next to the armor shop.
- Yes, it is called Breezehome and when you quick travel to Whiterun you’ll see a smith in front of you.
- Right beside the smith in town.
- the house is called Breezehold or something like that.
How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can your Housecarl die?
If your housecarl, or any other follower for that matter dies in earnest, then they are gone forever (discounting console voodoo).
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
Lakeview manor is probably the most picturesque home you can buy. It is dangerous because of bandits and giants, etc.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.
Can Lydia die forever Skyrim?
Yes, she can die.
How many kids can you adopt in Skyrim?
If you have Hearthfire installed, you can adopt up to two children in Skyrim. You do not have to be married to adopt. Children can only be adopted if you have a child’s bedroom in your house or extra beds and containers in your self-built houses.