- 1 How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do you furnish a built house in Skyrim?
- 3 How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
- 4 Why is my steward not furnishing my house?
- 5 How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
- 6 How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
- 7 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 8 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 9 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 10 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 11 Can I have a steward and a Housecarl?
- 12 Can your steward still follow you?
- 13 How do I get my steward to furnish my house?
- 14 Can J Zargo be a steward?
How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
How do you furnish a built house in Skyrim?
You need to use the workbench inside to furnish the house. Your wife needs at least the bed to move in. You could also go back to the workbench outside and build the “Main Hall.” Once that is built, you can furnish the house with a Mannequin, Enchanter, and Alchemy lab.
How can I speed up the furnishing of my house in Skyrim?
The fastest way to complete the process is to find the border of your property and cross it repeatedly (50+ times) until the furnishing is done (PC players can quickly find the border using the tb console command).
Why is my steward not furnishing my house?
It seems to happen based on how many times the cell that the property is located in is loaded rather than actual time passed. Go back and forth between them a bunch of times (50+ would be good) then go back to the property. The Steward should have done quite a bit of furnishing.
How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom. Skyrim:Breezehome.
|House: Breezehome (view on map)|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can I have a steward and a Housecarl?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can your steward still follow you?
None of the characters make a “better” steward; they all behave exactly the same in that role. They also still work as followers: you can still ask them to follow you again, marry them, etc. The only thing that changes when you make a follower a steward is where they hang out when they stop following you.
How do I get my steward to furnish my house?
You can ask your steward to purchase furnishing options for the house. When you ask a steward to decorate part of your home for you, they will not do so immediately. They will gradually add furnishing options over time, which can be a very slow process.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.