- 1 How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
- 3 How do you hire a steward in Skyrim Lakeview Manor?
- 4 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 5 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 6 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 7 Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
- 8 Can your Housecarl die?
- 9 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 10 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 11 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 12 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 13 Can you fire a steward in Skyrim?
- 14 How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
How do I get a Housecarl for Lakeview Manor?
Rayya, Housecarl granted by the Jarl of Falkreath.
How do I get my Housecarl to my house?
Rayya is a Redguard warrior found in the Jarl’s Longhouse in Falkreath. She becomes your personal housecarl when you have earned the title of Thane of Falkreath Hold if Hearthfire is installed.
How do you hire a steward in Skyrim Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
Can you have 2 Housecarls in Skyrim?
You could get two in one house if you use a house you built, then bring a different housecarl over and ask them to be your steward.
Can your Housecarl die?
Housecarls can only die if you hit them when they are down. Once they take a knee, enemies will not attack them any longer. So, basically they die only if you kill them. If there are multiple enemies attacking it is very possible for an enemy to finish the follower off.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can you fire a steward in Skyrim?
Choosing a steward Once a steward has been chosen, they cannot be dismissed unless they die; however, they can be moved to a different homestead by recruiting them as a follower, then following the same recruitment procedure at the new homestead. Several followers are available to serve as steward.
How long does it take your steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.