- 1 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 2 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
- 4 Is Lakeview Manor safe?
- 5 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 6 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 7 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 8 How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- 9 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 10 How do I make my Windstad Manor bigger?
- 11 What is the rarest item in Skyrim?
- 12 How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying it?
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Is Lakeview Manor safe?
By gameplay standards, windstad manor is safest. You can only get bandits there. Lakeview, however, can get giants, bandits, and wolves. That being said, it’s not the worst place ever.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
How do I make my Housecarl a steward?
- Make sure you have Hearthfire installed and have a homestead built to at least a common house. Recruit and bring a follower to one of your homesteads and ask them to be your steward. Not everyone can, however.
- Talk to a housecarl. User Info: dude86264. dude86264 – 8 years ago 2 1.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How do I make my Windstad Manor bigger?
If you wish to expand your home past the Small House layout, you can do so by choosing the Main Hall plan at the drafting table, then constructing parts at the carpenter’s workbench. The Main Hall is considered complete after steps 1-6 in the table, but you can expand further by adding a cellar.
What is the rarest item in Skyrim?
The truly unique ingredient list only has one item on it. The Jarrin Root. Also, every other item on our list can be obtained garunteed, but if the player takes the “Destroy the Dark Brotherhood” quest, the Jarrin Root cannot be obtained at all. So using this logic, the Jarrin root is the rarest item in Skyrim.
How do I get on Proudspire Manor without buying it?
Proudspire Manor can be entered through the patio door using the Solitude Fletcher’s key, so the manor does not need to be purchased to obtain its unusual gem.