- 1 What are the best house additions Skyrim?
- 2 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger?
- 4 How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
- 5 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 6 Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
- 7 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 8 Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
- 9 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 10 Can I make my house bigger in Skyrim?
- 11 Can you only build a small house in Skyrim?
- 12 Can you upgrade Lakeview Manor?
- 13 How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
- 14 How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
- 15 How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
What are the best house additions Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger?
How do I make my Lakeview Manor bigger? The small house is the starting point for all the homesteads adding the main hall is the next step, once you build it the small house can then be remodeled into an entrance hall for the now larger house.
How long does it take to furnish Lakeview Manor?
If you bought one room, it will take somewhere around an in-game month or two to finish. If you bought everything, you would ‘ve been better off building the furniture yourself because now you should be prepared to abandon your house until the next era.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
Who is the best steward in Skyrim?
Here is my Skyrim Best Steward Top 10.
- Erik the Slayer. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will commit crime.
- Illia. Max Level: 40. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Annekke Crag-Jumper. Max Level: 30. Moral: Will not commit crime.
- Eola. Max Level: 30.
- Faendal. Max Level: 30.
- Lob. Max Level: 30.
- Ogol. Max Level: 30.
- Golldir. Max Level: 30.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can you marry your steward in Skyrim?
Yes you can marry your steward.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
Can I make my house bigger in Skyrim?
If you wish to expand your home past the Small House layout, you can do so by choosing the Main Hall plan at the drafting table, then constructing parts at the carpenter’s workbench. The Main Hall is considered complete after steps 1-6 in the table, but you can expand further by adding a cellar.
Can you only build a small house in Skyrim?
Your only option will be the Small House Layout. After selecting the plans, you will be instructed to use the carpenter’s workbench to build the foundation of your house. This requires one sawn log and ten quarried stone.
Can you upgrade Lakeview Manor?
Yeah, you build everything at tables around the house. Once you hire a steward for it you can also have them upgrade rooms for you. You actually have to build the physical structure of the house and everything outside.
How long does it take the steward to furnish your house?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
How much does it cost to furnish a house in Skyrim?
The total cost of the house (including all upgrades) is 6,800 gold, or 6,550 gold if you have Hearthfire installed and choose to forgo the alchemy laboratory in favor of a children’s bedroom. Skyrim:Breezehome.
|House: Breezehome (view on map)|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
How do I get a Housecarl for Windstad Manor?
Valdimar is a Nord sorcerer in Hjaalmarch. He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.