- 1 What can you put in a fish hatchery in Skyrim?
- 2 Can you fish in Skyrim?
- 3 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 4 How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
- 5 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 6 What is the most valuable potion in Skyrim?
- 7 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 8 How often do fish Respawn Skyrim?
- 9 How do you kill a fish in Skyrim?
- 10 How do I breed fish in Skyrim?
- 11 What is honeycomb used for in Skyrim?
- 12 Who is best wife in Skyrim?
- 13 Which house is best for children Skyrim?
- 14 Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
What can you put in a fish hatchery in Skyrim?
The following can be raised in the hatchery:
- Abacean Longfin.
- Clam (using clam meat)
- Cyrodilic Spadetail.
- River Betty.
- Salmon (using salmon roeHF) Roe can be harvested after killing the salmon with the Unrelenting Force shout.
- Silverside Perch.
- Slaughterfish (using slaughterfish egg)
Can you fish in Skyrim?
Fishing is a type of activity in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Fishing equipment is available, though cannot be used, meaning fish can only be caught bare-handed. This usually involves wading or swimming into a body of water, but fish can also sometimes be caught from the shoreline.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
What is the most valuable potion in Skyrim?
The highest value potion in vanilla Skyrim is a Fortify Health potion – Recipes include: Giant’s Toe, Bear Claws, and Hanging Moss; Giant’s Toe, Creep Cluster and Wheat; or Giant’s Toe, Blue Butterfly Wing and Mountain Flower.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
How often do fish Respawn Skyrim?
Six fish of every species inserted will begin to spawn in the hatchery about every two days of in-game time. The exception to this is Slaughterfish of which there will be two and which will take longer to respawn.
How do you kill a fish in Skyrim?
- The most straightforward method is to lure the Slaughterfish to the shallows or shore and attack it with melee weapons or Magic Runes.
- Slaughterfish can easily be killed while underwater by wearing the Ebony Mail, due to the Mail’s damage effect.
How do I breed fish in Skyrim?
Usage. Once it has been built, fish can be bred by activating the hatchery, located at the end of the small timber platform on the west side of the Windstad Manor. This opens a menu that shows a list of suitable fish. Any Fish native to Skyrim can be added to the hatchery, as well as clam.
What is honeycomb used for in Skyrim?
Honeycomb is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy.
Who is best wife in Skyrim?
The most popular and best wife in Skyrim, according to the community, is undoubtedly Aela The Huntress. She’s a member of the Companions and also a Werewolf, following the teachings of Hircine. She feels great pride over her true nature and is a skilled archer.
Which house is best for children Skyrim?
solitude is probably the safest place, and whiterun after that. riften has too much crime and corruption, markarth is kinda evil, windhelm is really ugly and snowy and is more racist than most, etc.
Is Lakeview Manor dangerous?
Lakeview manor is probably the most picturesque home you can buy. It is dangerous because of bandits and giants, etc.