- 1 Where is the border of Lakeview Manor?
- 2 How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 3 How do you get the Lakeview Manor in Skyrim?
- 4 Where are the 3 plots of land in Skyrim?
- 5 How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
- 6 How long does it take for your house to be fully furnished in Skyrim?
- 7 Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
- 8 Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
- 9 Can J Zargo be a steward?
- 10 Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
- 11 Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
- 12 Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
- 13 Can you own all 3 houses in hearthfire?
- 14 What is the best plot of land to buy in Skyrim?
- 15 What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Where is the border of Lakeview Manor?
Lakeview Manor: Go South from your entrance door. After the carriage driver and just before the small pond next to Pinewatch are two large trees growing next to the rocks on your right. The border is between the trees.
How do I get a steward for Lakeview Manor?
To hire a follower, simply ask them to come with you, then travel to the build site. They should approach you and volunteer for the job, or if not, you can ask them yourself once there. You will need to first build at least the Small House Layout before the option to hire them appears.
How do you get the Lakeview Manor in Skyrim?
The land to construct Lakeview Manor on can only be purchased after completing certain quests for the Jarl of Falkreath. The Jarl can either be Siddgeir or Dengeir of Stuhn, depending on the progress of the Civil War questline.
Where are the 3 plots of land in Skyrim?
Three plots of land are available for purchase, in Falkreath Hold, Hjaalmarch, and the Pale.
How much does it cost to build Lakeview Manor?
It will cost 5,000 gold. Your new property, Lakeview Manor, will be marked as an undiscovered location on your map, located between Falkreath and Riverwood.
How long does it take for your house to be fully furnished in Skyrim?
You steward will furnish you home but it takes a while and he/she only does one section at a time. I’ve found that it’s usually about 30 days per area and they won’t do your basement. You also need to leave the cell before they’ll do anything. I usually just build everything and leave it at that.
Who is the best steward for Lakeview Manor?
Jordis is great for Lakeview manor as she’s as tough as Rayya and that place gets attacked more than other locations IME.
Can I have a Housecarl and a steward?
Yes, you can have both. Never tried firing them, but apparently the only way is to kill your current steward and hire a new one.
Can J Zargo be a steward?
J’zargo is one of the two Khajiit in the whole game who can become a follower. Unlike Onmund and Brelyna Maryon, J’zargo cannot become a steward or be married.
Can you get Lakeview Manor for free?
Yup. With the city houses, there’s a dialog delay between the time you commit to buy the house and the money is deducted. That’s when you back out of the dialog and dump your gold into a chest. With the Hearthfire properties, it’s handled immediately, like any other merchant transaction.
Which house is best to build in Skyrim?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
Can you marry Rayya in Skyrim?
Rayya can be asked to become a steward for a homestead in Hearthfire. She is also a candidate for marriage.
Can you own all 3 houses in hearthfire?
The jarl of Dawnstar and the stewards of Folkreath and Morthal all have plots of land for sale. You can only purchase Morthal land if you are a thane of that hold. You can buy all 3 plots and build 3 new houses.
What is the best plot of land to buy in Skyrim?
In my opinion, the Falkreath and Hjaalmarch (Morthal) both have great views. The Falkreath plot overlooks a river with mountain range in the distance, while the Morthal plot as as sweet view of the Blue Palace (Solitude) and a marsh. The Pale (Dawnstar) plot is pretty bland in comparison to the two other options.
What is the cheapest house in Skyrim?
Located in Whiterun, right next to Warmaiden’s and near the main gate, is Breezehome. The house has two stories, but is very small. However, Breezehome is the cheapest of all purchasable houses in the game and makes for an excellent starter home.