- 1 Where is my Housecarl Windstad Manor?
- 2 Where can I mine iron ore in Skyrim?
- 3 Where can I mine iron ore near Lakeview Manor?
- 4 How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
- 5 Is Windstad manor safe?
- 6 How many gold rings does it take to get 100 smithing?
- 7 Can you own a mine in Skyrim?
- 8 Is there iron ore near Windstad Manor?
- 9 What does Helgi ghost say?
- 10 Which hearthfire house is best?
- 11 How do I get a cow in Lakeview Manor?
- 12 What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
- 13 How do I get Heljarchen Hall?
Where is my Housecarl Windstad Manor?
He is appointed Housecarl when the Dragonborn becomes the Thane of Hjaalmarch. He can be found at Highmoon Hall, or at Windstad Manor once the Dragonborn has bought the deed from the Jarl.
Where can I mine iron ore in Skyrim?
- Sixteen veins in Halted Stream Camp, northwest of Whiterun.
- Ten veins in Fort Fellhammer, south-southeast of Dawnstar.
- Eight veins in Embershard Mine, southwest of Riverwood and one vein northwest from Embershard mine’s exit, among rocks.
Where can I mine iron ore near Lakeview Manor?
Two iron ore veins are located just south from the workbenches, at the bottom of the cliff wall next to the path.
How do I unlock Windstad Manor?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at Highmoon Hall in Morthal. If Idgrod Ravencrone is still the jarl, speak with her steward, Aslfur; if the Stormcloaks have control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Sorli the Builder or her husband Pactur.
Is Windstad manor safe?
Heljarchen Hall(The Pale) is the Safest, Windstad Manor has allot more attacks. I agree Its cold there for the kids but it is the safest.
How many gold rings does it take to get 100 smithing?
as for how many you will need: The Wiki just says that Gold Rings give 51.5 xp/ore. The Leveling page says that it takes 91600.5029 to go from 15 to 100. That means you need 1,779 ores.
Can you own a mine in Skyrim?
Windstad Mine is a player-owned mine that allows you to transform a bandit-infested cave into a profitable mining operation. Constructing the mine and its facilities will reward the player with income every day and the ability to extract ore from its vast mineral reserves.
Is there iron ore near Windstad Manor?
There is an iron ore vein south of the carpenter’s workbench and the front door of the Manor. The Hjaalmarch Stormcloak Camp a short walk to the south-east, and the Pale Imperial Camp to the east have blacksmiths that sell iron, corundum, and steel for building up the homestead.
What does Helgi ghost say?
When playing “hide and seek” with Helgi, Laelette may not be at the coffin. When activating Helgi’s coffin, you will still hear her say “Make Laelette go away” though.
Which hearthfire house is best?
Skyrim: Which Hearthfire Home Is The Best?
- 2 Windstad Manor – It Has A Creepy Atmosphere.
- 3 Lakeview Manor – Players Can Build An Apiary.
- 4 Lakeview Manor – It Has The Most Beautiful Scenery.
- 5 Heljarchen Hall – Players Can Build A Grain Mill For Converting Wheat Into Flour.
- 6 Heljarchen Hall – It’s Close To Whiterun.
How do I get a cow in Lakeview Manor?
If you take a housecarl to the manor (not sure if it has to be finished) then they’ll ask if you want them to relocate there. I took Iona from Riften. Then you can ask her to add some extra stuff to the place. You can get a cow and a chicken that live in that little pen.
What is the best house to buy in Skyrim?
The Best Locations To Buy A House In Skyrim
- Honeyside (Between 5000 – 8000 Gold) Honeyside in Riften is a modest home for a modest price, but it comes with a lot of benefits.
- Hjerim (8000 – 12000 Gold)
- Proudspire Manor (Cost: 25000 Gold)
- Severin Manor (Free)
How do I get Heljarchen Hall?
After installing Hearthfire, you may purchase this plot of land at The White Hall in Dawnstar. If Skald is still the jarl, speak with him; if Skald won’t sell you the land, speak to Bulfrek; if the Imperial Legion has control of the hold, speak with the new jarl, Brina Merilis.