Please phone or text to 0417 838 826 to book directly or book through Booking.com
The tariff for each of our rooms is $144/couple per night or $114/single per night. For two or more nights, the tariff is $127/couple/ night or $100/single/night.
- Cooroy - double bed, opens onto the east veranda, ensuite
- Tinbeerwah - queen bed, opens onto the east veranda, ensuite
- Pinbarren - queen bed, opens onto the north veranda, private bathroom across short hallway
- Cooroora - 2 twin beds, ensuite, no direct veranda access
- Cooran - queen bed, opens onto the south veranda, ensuite
Our breakfast consists of a large bowl of freshly cut fruit, Bircher muesli, toast and spreads or fresh muffins with fresh brewed coffee or tea.
A fully cooked breakfast is $12 extra/person and must be requested at least two days before arriving. A fully cooked breakfast can include bacon or sausage, eggs, tomato, mushrooms, pancakes, French toast, toast and spreads, fresh squeezed orange juice and tea or fresh brewed coffee.
To book a room with a full breakfast, you must email us or phone us for a reservation.
Room rates remain the same price at weekends and over peak holiday
seasons with some discount for multiple nights, weekday stays and packages
(see section on packages). Tariffs include:
- B&B accommodation in a clean, comfortable room with ensuite or private bathroom
- Fantastic breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea on arrival
- Wifi service
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and hair drier
- Complimentary toiletries pack
- Outdoor pool, spa and deck area
- Use of refrigerator, library, videos, tv and video, stereo, or games in comfortable guest lounge
- Bountiful suggestions for activities during your stay, if activity is your objective
- Stunning Noosa hinterland location with great views, gardens, and native wildlife
Weekend packages are available, and discounts offered for longer stays.
Please contact us for more details. We accept payment by visa, mastercard, or cash.